[imp] Problems with lates imp

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Sat Mar 6 03:50:59 PST 2004

El Vie 05 Mar 2004 17:10, Martin Marques escribió:
> I'm having lots of problems with the latest version of IMP/Horde.
>
> I've looked through everything and found no results. I checked test.php
> with says everything is OK, and on the archives I found nothing.
>
> I get OK to the login screen but when I try to log in, it sends me back to
> the same screen with no changes (no error message of any kind). I the
> apache errors I get this:
>
> [Fri Mar 05 16:51:23 2004] [error] [client 192.168.1.1] Invalid method in
> request F

OK, found the problem. Aparently, becuase I was using $conf['use_ssl'] = 2 in
horde.php, when I try to log in using http I get these problems.

Added the redirection comands in httpd.conf to have ssl conections and now it
works great.

But I thought that putting this option to "use only https conections" would
redirect me to https conections instead of staying in plain http ones.

Well, it's solved. :-)

--
 08:46:02 up 101 days, 14:48,  2 users,  load average: 1.53, 1.31, 1.47
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'