[imp] IMP random logout problems

Akom lists at akom2.2y.net
Mon Mar 8 11:21:30 PST 2004

Do you mean the "none" handler (default PHP file sessions)?
Because that is what I have it set to already.
There doesn't seem to be a "files" option for session handler in horde config.

If you mean the php.ini, that is already set to 'files':
session.save_handler = files

If that is not fast enough, is there anything that is?

Thanks,
Akom