[imp] Re: Another IMP Folders issue - folders not displayed

Akom lists at akom2.2y.net
Mon Mar 8 12:08:19 PST 2004

Correct, I am using uw-imap-2002e-r1

If you go back to the beginning of this thread,
my problem was that I could see nothing but the INBOX folder with folders set to
"mail/"

I was told to blank out that setting, which allowed me to see the mail/
hierarchy, but then I could no longer see INBOX itself on the folders page.  If
I set namespace to mail/, then I still don't see INBOX but mail/ is stripped
from folder names, which is nice.

Thanks,
Alex