[imp] double click in compose window address book

Benoit St-Andre ben at benoitst-andre.net
Mon Mar 8 20:07:07 PST 2004

Le 8 Mars 2004 17:26, Chuck Hagenbuch a écrit :
> Quoting Benoit St-Andre <ben at benoitst-andre.net>:
> > My users noticed a problem with the adresse book in the compose
> > window. It was
> > working before, so I'm wandering if it is a bug or if it has been
> > corrected since (using cvs HEAD version)
>
> Fixed since when? CVS HEAD updated when?
>
> We should never have to ask this. There is no reason to ask questions about
> out-of-date CVS checkouts. Update, *then* report the problem if it still
> exists.
>
> -chuck
>
> --
> "Regard my poor demoralized mule!" - Juan Valdez

Ok. I apologize for not having taken the time to update cvs head. I took the
time to browse through the horde lists (imp, horde, dev) to see if anywhere
that kind of thing had been mentioned before, that's why I took the chance to
report it. :-)

I did a fresh install (fresh fresh, couple of minutes ago) checked out from
cvs (from zero, installed framework correctly, etc). The problem is still
there. Double clicking on a contact in the address book from the compose
window and then clicking "ok" doesn't update the "To:" field (while using the
To: >>> arrow to put the contact in the right place and then clicking "Ok"
works).
--
Benoit St-André