[imp] No jump from http -> https

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Wed Mar 10 12:51:59 PST 2004

I have a server with IMP (3.1 on horde 2.1) working like a charm. Now, I'm
trying to upgrade, and I'm testing on another server I got and I have this
problem:

I set $conf['use_ssl'] = 1 and on the production server (the one that works
OK) when I try to open the login page with a none secure conection, it
redirects it to a secure https one. Well, this doesn't happen with the latest
versions of IMP/Horde.

Any ideas why?

--
 17:44:01 up 1 day, 22:15,  4 users,  load average: 0.43, 0.83, 0.77
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'