[imp] Access denied for user ... in /etc/horde/db_mysql.inc on line 73

Marcus Buettemeyer mb at secuworks.net
Wed Mar 10 13:19:03 PST 2004

Hi and thanks for the fast response!
I'm starting to get the Problem and maybe this List is the wrong place
to ask, maybe debian-users would be better :-/ Any Debian Users around??
On Woody, I have 4 "mysql_create.sql" Scripts (and a .in) lying around,
but none of them contain any Grant Statements. But again, since I can
connect to the MySQL DB using the "mysql" command I assume the DB Setup
(at least for authentication) is OK

And for modifying  Line 155 in horde.php, my file only contains the
following 19 Lines:
---cut here
<?php

$default->horde_root_url        = '/horde';
$default->horde_graphics_url    = '/horde/graphics';
$default->faq_url               = 'http://faq.horde.org/';
$default->horde_include_dir     = './templates';

/* Path to sendmail */
$default->path_to_sendmail      = '/usr/sbin/sendmail';

/* Problem Reporting */
$default->problem_email         = 'root at localhost';
$default->problem_reporting     = false;

/* Account Signup */
$default->signup_email          = 'root at localhost';
$default->signup                = false;

?>
---cut here

But then again, I wouldn't mind not having an options link, if I could
get anything at all! Has anybody got the Debian-Stable DEBs to work? I
would really like to stay within the distribution as opposed to "roll
your own"...

Thnx -mb