[imp] URL Generation & Errors

Mike Bydalek mbydalek at zivix.com
Sun Mar 14 14:08:45 PST 2004

For S&G yesterday, I decided to do a clean install from CVS since my main
one had become a little messy to say the least.  Anyways, I basically
started from scratch and did everything that needed to be done, and just
referenced my original DB.  Unfortunately, I am only having problems with
IMP.  What is happening is that it's not generating any of the links
correctly in the portal, and if you goto domain.com/imp it doesn't work
either.

What I am getting is just http:///imp/index.php?blehbleh  I thought it was
something in the registry, and everything looks fine there.  It's the same
as Kronolith and Turba and everything else, which work perfectly.  The log
says I log in alright, so I'm not sure what's going on.  Basically what I
would like to know is, how can I better debug this?

Additionally, the IMP Portal block is generating a set of the errors below
per folder (it seems):

 Notice: Undefined index: name in /usr/local/share/pear/Horde.php on line
381

Notice: Undefined index: port in /usr/local/share/pear/Horde.php on line 382

$conf['server'] is set, so I'm not sure why it doesn't like it.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Mike