[personal] [imp] URL Generation & Errors

Till Klampaeckel till at klimpong.com
Sun Mar 14 14:18:22 PST 2004

My setup is a bit different file-wise. Regarding applications, I am
pretty much running the same you do.

If I were you, I wouldn't put anything in the Pear directory. Although
Horde/IMP rely on Pear, they shouldn't reside in the same directory,
since the including is done via PHP's include_path. Keep them seperate.
"Including" it via an alias your Apache's configuration works out much
better.

I just installed latest Horde (stable) today and I don't see any arrays
referencing name and port on the line in Horde.org. Maybe CVS is broken. ;-)