[imp] msword: display images

Jie Gao jiegao at mail.usyd.edu.au
Fri Mar 19 16:35:01 PST 2004

On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:25:53 +0100
> From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
> To: imp at lists.horde.org
> Subject: Re: [imp] msword: display images
>
> Zitat von Jie Gao <jiegao at mail.usyd.edu.au>:
>

> > Now I find I can't do that any more, for dump_image.php is not there anymore.
>
> It has never been in any official tarball.

Ah!

Anyway, I have got around the problem by setting the upload directory
to a subdirectory /horde/tmp.

Another question I have is that I read this off the ingo installation doc

"   You must login to Horde as a Horde Administrator to finish the
   configuring of Ingo. Use the Horde "Administration" menu item to get
   to the Administration page, and then click on the "Configuration"
   icon to get the Configuration page.  Select "Filters" from the selection
   list of applications, and click on the "Configure" button.  Fill in or
   change any configuration values as needed.  When done click on "Generate
   Filters Configuration" to generate the conf.php file.  If your web server
   doesn't have write permissions to the Ingo configuration directory or
   file, it will not be able to write the file.  In this case, cut and
   paste the returned configuration information into the file
   ingo/config/conf.php.
"

I can't seem to find this Horde "Administration" menu anywhere. I use
imap for authentication and I created a user horde on the imap server.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Jie