[imp] msword: display images

Nate nmollring at cennecs.org
Sat Mar 20 14:41:39 PST 2004

Quoting Jie Gao <jiegao at mail.usyd.edu.au>:

> On Thu, 18 Mar 2004, Jan Schneider wrote:
>
> > Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:25:53 +0100
> > From: Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>
> > To: imp at lists.horde.org
> > Subject: Re: [imp] msword: display images
> >
> > Zitat von Jie Gao <jiegao at mail.usyd.edu.au>:
> >

> > > Now I find I can't do that any more, for dump_image.php is not there
> anymore.
> >
> > It has never been in any official tarball.
>
> Ah!
>
> Anyway, I have got around the problem by setting the upload directory
> to a subdirectory /horde/tmp.
>
> Another question I have is that I read this off the ingo installation doc
>
> "   You must login to Horde as a Horde Administrator to finish the
>    configuring of Ingo. Use the Horde "Administration" menu item to get
>    to the Administration page, and then click on the "Configuration"
>    icon to get the Configuration page.  Select "Filters" from the selection
>    list of applications, and click on the "Configure" button.  Fill in or
>    change any configuration values as needed.  When done click on "Generate
>    Filters Configuration" to generate the conf.php file.  If your web
> server
>    doesn't have write permissions to the Ingo configuration directory or
>    file, it will not be able to write the file.  In this case, cut and
>    paste the returned configuration information into the file
>    ingo/config/conf.php.
> "
>
> I can't seem to find this Horde "Administration" menu anywhere. I use
> imap for authentication and I created a user horde on the imap server.

Are you using the CVS version of horde and imp?  The admin menu you seek is in
the CVS version.
Nate

This information is strictly confidential and is intended to be viewed only by
the designated recipient.  If you are not listed as the designated recipient,
it has reached you in error and you may not view or share this information.  If
this has reached you in error, please contact the sender for further action to
be taken.