[imp] unable to login to imap server using horde/imp.

Wahid Sharif wahid.sharif at placemark.com
Mon Mar 22 13:18:52 PST 2004

Hi,

I think this is the right place for my problem.  I am using horde/imp and
courier IMAP.  I was able to use everything when I first installed imp few
weeks back.  But last week after testing I moved my server to production and
since then I can't login to my mail server using the web interface.  I can
login using the client though.  I've tried to troubleshoot this but was
unable to do so.  The only thing has changed was my IP address between the
testing and production environment.  When I try to login using web
interface, nothing shows up on the log either.  It just keeps giving me
"login failed, your password or username is incorrect" error.  I am positive
there is nothing wrong with my username or password because I am able to
connect using my client (outlook, netscape) using the same username and
password.

I hope someone will be able to direct me to the right path here.  I do
appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Wahid Sharif

wahid.sharif at placemark.com