AW: [imp] showing sender not recipient in sent-mail folder

dadirtyluk news4dadirtyluk at gmx.de
Tue Mar 23 08:14:43 PST 2004

hey there!

>I haven't yet had time to look into this, but I will say that if you are
>switching between versions of Horde/IMP and using the same preference
>settings/backend, than there is absolutely no guarantee that things will work
>as expected.

not 'as expected', but traceable!

>Various preference values have changed between the two versions,
>so they are not interchangable -- maybe this is causinig the problem you are
>experiencing.

take this in mind:

a) new preference came along:

	- no stored preference for new feature -> default value
	- stored preference for new feature, but was different feature in
	  previous version...then pref_name MUST be same value to
	  cause 'interference'

b) preference became obsolete

	- preference is still stored in horde_prefs, but has no effect, since pref_name
	  is never going to be read again

since there is no preference setting concerning the display of any folder
and there was none in the previous version, this simply can't be the
explanation ;)

i did experience some problems with kronolith, causing funny errors on mail-delivery
for attendees...the problem there was aliases/different reply-to address

i ain't got no clue, what to do here...anybody???

c ya luk