[imp] showing sender not recipient in sent-mail folder

slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu
Tue Mar 23 07:52:29 PST 2004

Quoting "Peter K. Botcherby" <Peter.Botcherby at genetics.kcl.ac.uk>:

> dadirtyluk wrote:
>
>> hello!
>>
>> i'm using head and i just saw that imp was showing the sender (which is
>> always the same...) and not the recipient in the folder listing!
>>
>> very strange, since it's not that way for all users 8(
> I reported *exactly* the same problem with various head versions
> recently and have not been able to find out why or fix.
>
>> haven't found any differences for these users or settings to avoid
>> this, so i'm asking the list for help...
>
> If you go back to the stable version looking at the same folders it
> works correctly but I really want to stay with the latest versions.

I haven't yet had time to look into this, but I will say that if you are
switching between versions of Horde/IMP and using the same preference
settings/backend, than there is absolutely no guarantee that things will work
as expected.  Various preference values have changed between the two versions,
so they are not interchangable -- maybe this is causinig the problem you are
experiencing.

michael