[imp] Login/IMP problem

Ryan Burton ryan at 602global.com
Tue Mar 23 14:07:02 PST 2004

Ok, now this problem is really weird.  I woke up the morning and tried
to log in and it worked fine; and I hadn't changed anything since the
previous night, it just worked.  I logged out and tried it a couple more
times and it was ok, then it stopped working.  Throughout the day it was
the same thing; sometimes it would work, more often it wouldn't.  When I
say wouldn't work, I mean it was behaving as stated below.  Does anyone
have ANY idea what could cause this problem?  I noticed at work when I
log in, I get the page 'imp/redirect.php' could not be displayed, but as
I said, it's sporadic and doesn't go any further than that.  I have
searched the archives and found a bit of info on similar issues, but
none like mine.  I also tried updating Horde last night to the newest
cvs head, with the same results.  I am desperately trying to get this to
work, please help if you can.  Thank you!

ryan.