[imp] Horde Databases...

John C. Amodeo amodeo at admin.rutgers.edu
Mon Mar 29 11:01:47 PST 2004

Greetings,

This might be a really stupid question, but I wanted to clean up my SQL
server a little, and I noticed I have the following tables under my
'horde' database:

 public | horde_categories            | table | horde
 public | horde_categories_categories | table | horde
 public | horde_prefs                 | table | horde
 public | horde_sessionhandler        | table | horde
 public | mnemo_memos                 | table | horde
 public | nag_tasks                   | table | horde
 public | turba_objects               | table | horde

I've upgraded my system from the original days of IMP 2.0 to what I'm
currently running which is 3.2.something...

Are the "horde_categories*" tables still needed for anything?  There's
no data in them, but I didn't want to blow them away if, for some
reason, the program is still using them.

Any advice is greatly appreciated...

Thanks,
-John