[imp] Outlook-like sidebar

Joaquim Homrighausen joho at webbplatsen.se
Mon Mar 29 13:13:50 PST 2004

Hola..

.. has anyone toyed with the idea of an outlook-like sidebar for IMP?
One of the most common questions I get from people is just that: "How do
I get the folder view to always be present and to the left of the
message window, 'just like in outlook'?"

(I'm talking about folder navigation, not the "Outlook today", or
whatever it's called; although, if you're gonna do the folder pane,
maybe it'd be an idea to place the Horde application menu all the way to
the left)

Or, could it be such a simple thing as to re-design the frameset?

-Joaquim