[imp] Server Farms..

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Wed Mar 31 05:11:51 PST 2004

One thing that you "can" do is use 2 servers as LB and targets servers.
They load balance themselves and failover for themselves.  It's a weird
config, but I've used it while I've waited for new budgetary allocations
to acquire more hardware.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Senior Unix Systems Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby