[imp] Re: Re: Ingo blacklist deletes ALL messages

Jacob Davida jacob-news at davida.com
Wed Mar 31 09:33:52 PST 2004

Michael,

I haven't checked on this in a while. Has this feature been implemented?

Also on a side note, the string was extracted straight from the MySQL
database with phpMyAdmin, but maybe the string is the format of the
serialized
data and should not be messed with? :)

Anyways, just checking to see if/how that went.

Thanks!

- Jacob Davida

"Michael M Slusarz" <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu> wrote in message
news:20040211115459.xsgk8gk8g8sc8g88 at bigworm.colorado.edu...
> Quoting Jacob Davida <jacob-news at davida.com>:
>
> > I'd love to make one, but alas time is short ;) I have a feeling it'd be
> > able to use
> > one of the current values, since it seems the blacklist does in fact
store
> > the
> > number of lines/addresses in the blacklist
> >
> > Example:
> >
> > a:2:{s:1:"a";a:297:{i:0;s:20:"dgle3cr4v5z9 at 163.net";i:1;s
>
> This is actually the string representation for serialized data so this
doesn't
> help us much.  We immediately unserialize this information when we extract
it
> from the backend, so we don't normally have access to this string at all.
Even