[imp] Failed login

Cristina Bulfon Cristina.Bulfon at roma1.infn.it
Thu Apr 1 01:51:02 PST 2004

Ciao,

I am trying to install horde/imp as imap-client on rh 9.0 box with :

horde 2.2.5
imp 3.2.3
turba 1.2.2
pear 1.3
php 4.2.2-17.2
imap-2001a-18

the version of  the imap/ssl server is 2000c.

During the login process I got the following error

Apr 01 10:57:42 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN 141.108.26.13 to
mail.roma1.infn.it:993[imap/ssl] as bulfon [on line 287 of
"/var/www/html/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php"]

In attchment you can find the servers.php and horde.php files

Any help is appreciate and let me know if you need further information

Thanks in advance.

  cristina