[imp] Attachment Problem

Payton Swick payton at repligen.com
Fri Apr 2 11:33:38 PST 2004

I have the exact same problem, but it only occurs on some systems. I
have yet to
discover a way to reproduce it accurately, but I have seen it on several
occasions (so far with MSIE Win2k, Netscape 7.1 Wind2k, MSIE OS 10.2,
Safari OS
10.2).

Depending on the browser, when I click the "Attach" button after successfully
browsing for the file, I get an error page or popup saying that the page
doesn't exist, contains no data, or the server cannot be found.

This is a big problem as some users cannot send attachments. (I'll send more
info if I can reproduce it.)

Quoting "Paul.LKW" <paul.lkw at mfun.org>:

> When I attach an attachment, the brower always say unable to open the
> page. What's wrong with this ?

;; Payton Swick             ;;
;; IT Systems Administrator ;;
;; Repligen Corporation     ;;