[imp] imp compose.inc "underscores in names"

Michael J. Pelletier mjpelletier at mjpelletier.com
Sat Apr 3 00:16:57 PST 2004

I just updated everything to night and noticed the same thing. Everywhere in the
 imp application, the menu, etc, are strange "_". For example, the menu says:

_Inbox

Le 1 Avril 2004 06:06, markus a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> using the latest im checkout, I just fixed a bug in my german version of
> horde/imp.
>
> The menu items showed up in english instead of german in my compose
> window. I followed this up and figured out that there are strange "_" in
> the item names, so the translation doesn't work anymore.
>
> Here I listed the items ( horde/imp/templates/compose/compose.inc )
>
> <?php echo Menu::createItem('', _("_Address Book"), ....
> <?php echo Menu::createItem('', _("_Expand Names"), ....
> <?php echo Menu::createItem('', _("Spell Chec_k"), ...
> <?php echo Menu::createItem('', _("Specia_l ...
> <?php echo Menu::createItem('', _("Attach_ments"), ...
>
> I thought you may like to know
>
> markus

Seeing that alpha release is out, I began to recheck all the french
translations...

It seems that those kind of Th_ings are every_where in the templ_ates
files... There is about 50 of them just for IMP; checked for the same
kind of strings in horde, kronolith and didn't find any of them...

Is this correct ? Are we supposed to translate this by adding some _ in our
translation ?

--
Benoit St-André
ben at benoitst-andre.net
Connaissez-vous Linuxédu-Québec ? http://linuxeduquebec.org

--

"Unix is a very user friendly OS, it's just picky about who it makes friends
with"