[imp] Attachment Problem

jf senech senech_jf at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 6 00:16:05 PDT 2004

Whith firefox 0.8, windows 2000, the message is send but the attached file :
0 octets
And with windows 2000 and IE 6.0 , when I click "send the message"  the
compose
windows reload and all my fields are empty ! (A:, subject, message, attached
files,...)
And the message is not send...

With more or less then 2 MB attached file, i have no problem