[imp] Problem installing IMP 4.0 Alpha

Ramon Kagan rkagan at yorku.ca
Tue Apr 6 05:42:52 PDT 2004

HI,

I had the same problem but with kronolith, the fix for kronolith was
as follows:

line 1624 of kronolith/lib/Driver.php was:
require_once 'Horde/UI/VarRenderer.php';

should be:

require_once HORDE_LIBS . 'Horde/UI/VarRenderer.php';

I'm still working my way through the new version but will submit patches
as I find more minor fixes.

Hope that helps.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Senior Unix Systems Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan at yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just	       I don't know the secret to success,
found 10,000 ways that don't work.     but the secret to failure is
				       trying to please everybody.
	- Thomas Edison				- Bill Cosby