[imp] IDN Support Wanted

Müller Péter Mueller.Peter at t-systems.co.hu
Thu Apr 15 08:48:31 PDT 2004

I tried to collect the necessery functions, it may be incomplete at the moment:

- typing IDN Domain Names in the TO,CC,.. fields on the "send mail" page with the browser in the used encoding (not as ASCII like "xn--...")
- right display of IDN domains in the FROM, TO, .. fields of received and sent mails (not as ASCII "xn--...")

Péter