[imp] Deployments on wiki.horde.org

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Apr 15 10:04:25 PDT 2004

We created a page in the HordeWiki where you can enter some information
about your Horde/IMP deployment:
http://wiki.horde.org/display.php?page=Deployments

Feel free to add your site and setup if you think it might be interesting
for others. I don't think it makes sense to enter each and every Horde
installation, but if you are running a rather large sized server/user base
or think you are an interesting organisation/company, go ahead and add
yourself.

You should write you table row off-line or otherwise make sure that you
enter the page's edit form only for a short period to avoid overwriting
stuff with concurrent users.

If you need help with the wiki, don't hesitate to ask.

Jan.

http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens