[Fwd: Re: [imp] imp 4.0-Alpha and dotfiles parameter]

Marcos Monge mmonge at satec.es
Fri Apr 16 10:58:48 PDT 2004

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: [imp] imp 4.0-Alpha and dotfiles parameter
Date: 	Fri, 16 Apr 2004 19:58:26 +0200
From: 	Marcos Monge <mmonge at satec.es>
To: 	Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at bigworm.colorado.edu>
<20040416103835.nn7wo4488okw808s at bigworm.curecanti.org>
<40801914.5040402 at satec.es>
<20040416115028.0ytk44ggg0c004wg at bigworm.curecanti.org>

>> I have try to put 'INBOX." in both (first in folders, same result -> I
>> see the .forward, and second in namespace -> the same). It's not matter
>> to put or not, the result is the same. I can see the folders with
>> correct name, but also the .forward style files.
>

> Are you sure you are not using UW-IMAP?  Because it would take either
> a 1)
> seriously broken Courier-IMAP or 2) a seriously broken Maildir
> location (i.e.
> Maildir = ~) to see files in a user's home directory with Courier-IMAP.

Yes... That it's the problem.... The users are virtual ldap users, and I
use Ingo to put the .forward file into the home directory.

But I'm delivering directely to the home (~), instead of to a Maildir
subdir.

Anyway, this solve my problem, but the .forward file is showed instead
of be ignored (from the dotfiles paremeter) ;)

Thanks you very much
and greetings from Spain

Marcos