[imp] ow to install ANTI-SPAM

Martin Marques martin at bugs.unl.edu.ar
Sat Apr 17 05:19:02 PDT 2004

El Vie 16 Abr 2004 12:57, Fred Ho escribió:
> There is also the dspam project at
>    http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/

For what I have read, and talked with friends, DSPAM is excelent. I personnaly
am looking forward to migrating my bogofilter to DSPAM.

The thing I couldn't find was integration in IMP to manage in a good maner
spam mails. I mean, it's not posible to have filters that will move mails
detected as spam to another folder. And maybe some Icon that can be used
update the DB with new spam or non-spam mail.

P.D.: Yes, I know that the problem is the diversity of how anti-spam
aplications work that make dificult this features.

--
 09:14:01 up 39 days, 13:41,  2 users,  load average: 0.89, 0.75, 0.56
Martín Marqués        | select 'mmarques' || '@' || 'unl.edu.ar'