[imp] Fwd: Enable HTML Compose view

Robert Smithson rcs1000 at amoral.org
Tue Apr 20 07:46:42 PDT 2004

My understanding is that you'll need the next (4.0) version of Horde.

>From the development FAQ:

Development Branch Roadmap
The next development branch release will be 4.0.
Next planned release timeframe: None at this time.
Features currently planned for the next release:

HTML message composition in supported browsers.

> ----- Forwarded message from rohit at smalcamera.com -----
>     Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:07:49 -0400
>     From: Rohit Goyal <rohit at smalcamera.com>
>  Subject: Enable HTML Compose view
>       To: chuck at horde.org
>
> Chuck,
>
> How do I enable "Switch to HTML" in the compose window?  I have installed
> the latest IMP (3.2) and Horde (2.25).
>
> Rohit Goyal
> SMaL Camera Technologies
> 10 Wilson Road
> Cambridge MA 02138
> Direct: 617.715.6620
> Switchboard: 617.661.7600x220
> Fax: 617.661.7601
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
>
> This message (including any attachments) is a confidential and privileged
> communication intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized use,
> distribution or copying of this message (or any attachment) is prohibited.
> If
> you are not the addressee or a person authorized to receive messages for the
> addressee, you have received this message in error.  In that case, please
> records in order to avoid this mistake in the future.  Thank you.
>
> ----- End forwarded message -----
>

> -chuck
>
> --
> "Regard my poor demoralized mule!" - Juan Valdez

Robert Smithson
+44 7974 323853

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it."
Winston Churchill