[imp] Fwd: Enable HTML Compose view

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Apr 20 07:32:12 PDT 2004

----- Forwarded message from rohit at smalcamera.com -----
    Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 10:07:49 -0400
    From: Rohit Goyal <rohit at smalcamera.com>
 Subject: Enable HTML Compose view
      To: chuck at horde.org

Chuck,

How do I enable "Switch to HTML" in the compose window?  I have installed
the latest IMP (3.2) and Horde (2.25).

Rohit Goyal
SMaL Camera Technologies
10 Wilson Road
Cambridge MA 02138
Direct: 617.715.6620
Switchboard: 617.661.7600x220
Fax: 617.661.7601

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message (including any attachments) is a confidential and privileged
communication intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorized use,
distribution or copying of this message (or any attachment) is prohibited.  If
you are not the addressee or a person authorized to receive messages for the
addressee, you have received this message in error.  In that case, please
records in order to avoid this mistake in the future.  Thank you.

----- End forwarded message -----

-chuck