[imp] Attachement Problems

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Apr 20 09:12:41 PDT 2004

Quoting "Paul.LKW" <paul.lkw at mfun.org>:

> As I installed the horde horde-2.2.5 and imp-3.2.3 when I sent email
> with attachement included, the attachement always split in two files
> one has the original size and one has 0KB size but however I can not
> open these attachement. How can I correct it ?

By chance running RH 8/9?  By chance have both a php filter defined
in /etc/httpd/conf.d/php.conf and a php handler defined in
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf?  If so, that is you problem; Remove one
(preferably the handler definition) and it should fix things.  If
not, then no idea...

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics