[imp] Attachement Problems

jf senech senech_jf at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 20 05:12:13 PDT 2004

I had the same problem.

I resolved it with the php.ini file in my other server where my other
webmail works.

I don't know exactly what the different between both files.

I suggest you to increase this variables :

max_execution_time = 300
memory_limit = 80

and to define your upload directory, add something like the following to
your php.ini file:

upload_tmp_dir = /tmp

If it doesn't work, i can send to you my php.ini files