[imp] courier quota

Robert Clemens robert at solidsolutions.net
Wed Apr 21 01:44:18 PDT 2004

This topic has "apparently" been beaten to death. But searching through
the entire archive results in poor documentation and help regarding
courierimapd + imp quota output. It would only prove helpful if someone
can give me a detailed response. Most people only point to a hooks
function and say nothing more. This is not helpful. Can someone walk
through all the steps to get courier quota readouts?

The quota function I found was:
http://jlug.org/~eero/hacks/courier_vpopmail_quota.txt

I have a couple of questions. I see courier quota support built in. Does
this work? If not, then why is it included? Again, please provide a
detailed response on how to get courier quota results working and not
just give a finger pointing to an incomplete source. Thanks again.

--
Robert Clemens
robert at solidsolutions.net