[imp] IMP 4.0 Alpha Performace Issues

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Apr 21 10:57:00 PDT 2004

Quoting Alan Barnes <abarnes at bulletmail.net>:

> All,
>
> After upgrading to the latest CVS version of imp, I am getting the following
> error even before I get the login page.

You didn't update correctly.

> cd /var/www/html/mail/config (backup of working configuration for imp 4.0)
>
> cp * ../horde3/imp/config

You need to update horde when you update IMP.

You need to then sync those config files with the new *.conf.dist files,
and probably reconfigure via the admin interface also, since things change
(new items added, etc).

You also need to go to horde/framework/ and run the install script
there to update your framework.

And last, you need to check if any of the database formats have changed,
and then update your database (and config files) to match.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Why get even? Get odd!