[imp] Recipients of my emails do not see my identity in the From field

khoffman at uwo.ca khoffman at uwo.ca
Thu Apr 22 10:49:47 PDT 2004

I've checked /horde/imp/config/conf.php in my last two versions before this
upgrade and both have the line
  $conf['hooks']['fullname'] = '';

and identity did worked then.

Also I check conf.php.dist and this line is not commented out by default.

In the compose window, you can see the identity in the compose window as
  khoffman at uwo.ca (Kim Hoffman)
but in the mail sent out the identity is not reflected in the From: field.