[imp] Imp problem

Eduardo Del Valle edelvall at amersol.edu.pe
Fri Apr 23 08:23:50 PDT 2004

Hi people.

I started having a problem today, no idea, has anybody seen something
similar; I get the following error messages when trying to save a draft:

  Saving the draft failed. This is what the server said:
  There was an error saving a draft.

Also when I send an e-mail, by default it will save it inside sent-item, but
it is not working anymore.

Seem to me that both are related.

I increased the logging level at /horde/conf/horde.php to DEBUG level but
I'm not getting more information.

RH8
Horde: 2.2.4
IMP 3.2.2
Mysql 3.23.58

No changes since long time ago, last restart 77 days ago... :(

One server for mail and another for the webmail talking to the mail server
via IMAP. Has been working flawlessly for more than 3 years.

Thanks.
--
Eduardo Del Valle Flores-Guerra
FDR WebSite & DataBase Assistant