[imp] Hide deleted messages not working?

Daniel Eckl daniel.eckl at gmx.de
Wed Apr 28 03:10:38 PDT 2004

Zitat von Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von Daniel Eckl <daniel.eckl at gmx.de>:
>> So is there any reason for disabling delhide when using a trash? I
>> cannot think of any, but honestly I didn't spent much time to that
>> subject... :)
>
> Yes. Because you should use the same method of deleting mails on your
> IMAP server with all clients.

Well, my mail program (it's kmail 1.6) uses a trash on the server, too.
But it seems that it doesn't move the mails into trash, but rather
copies them and deletes the original after the copy has succeeded.

Hm, well if it's dangerous to use this, then it should not be changed. I
don't understand the reason for this behavior (just the info that I
should do so is not a real reason), but I believe your words, no
question.

Thanks,
Daniel