[imp] IMP 4.0 Alpha and message selection

Sean D. mojospam at thegeekclub.net
Tue May 4 07:47:28 PDT 2004

Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> Quoting joho at poolia.se:
>
>> I'm not sure how to handle this better from a user interface point of
>> view..
>> but if there's no better solution, I'd opt to remove the "all" checkbox
>> completely since the select box above the "Delete" link has "Select
>> all" in
>> it as well.
>

> No.
>
> Just use one of the many options for deleting messages that doesn't
> purge them
> completely without prompting you.
>
> -chuck

Yes.. please dont remove the "All" checkbox... in fact i wish there was an easy
way to remove ALL of the emails in a given folder and the same for the address
book.  I once had to clear my entire address book which is bloated to several
hundred entries and it was a most tedious task.  hmm.. i guess with the email i
could just remove the folder (will it let you remove the INBOX?) but theres no
way around the address book.