[imp] IMP 4.0 Alpha and message selection

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue May 4 12:00:06 PDT 2004

Quoting "Sean D." <mojospam at thegeekclub.net>:

> Yes.. please dont remove the "All" checkbox... in fact i wish there
> was an easy
> way to remove ALL of the emails in a given folder and the same for
> the address
> book.

Depending on IMP version, you can empty a folder from the "Folders" view.
Select the folder(s) to empty by clicking the checkbox(es) and then select
the "Empty folder" or similar entry from the Actions dropdown.

The address book problem is more complex and I don't have a good solution
for that.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics