[imp] IMP doesn't honor reply-to?

Dan Brown dan at familybrown.org
Tue May 4 08:51:22 PDT 2004

Using the latest CVS IMP, I've noticed that it doesn't seem to honor the
reply-to header for messages sent to a mailing list.  Even when reply-to is
set to go to the list, a reply will be addressed only to the sender, not to
the list.  I assume this is an intentional change from 3.x and prior, but
it seems like broken behavior to me--it after all defeats the purpose of
the reply-to header.

Dan Brown, KE6MKS, dan at familybrown.org
"Since all the world is but a story, it were well for thee to buy the
more enduring story rather than the story that is less enduring."
 -- The Judgment of St. Colum Cille