[imp] Re: IMP fetchmail

eculp at encontacto.net eculp at encontacto.net
Thu May 6 09:18:04 PDT 2004

Quoting EB <horde at rnet-tech.com>:

> Quoting eculp at encontacto.net:
>
>> Quoting Eric Bentley

> I also am using the HEAD version.  Since it is working for most
> people and not
> me, I think it is safe that I do not have mine configured correctly.  That is
> way I was interested in your configuration.

What ever configuration you would like I'll be glad to send it.
I just started setting up a server from scratch, that I'm having
some guest issues with, and thought that maybe the problem is
recent and that I wasn't seeing it for old files that might be
hanging around.  I just configured it on the new server, first
time for it to fetch, with no problem and gave it a spin.  It
fetched me 10 new messages from prodigy. That is with a cvs
update this morning and an initial installation on Saturday.

I can't imagine what could be causing the problem.  Since it's a
form, could it be a browser issue?

Good luck,

ed

=0