[imp] How to login?

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Thu May 6 14:36:18 PDT 2004

Hello,
this may be a silly question, but there doesn't seem to be any usable
documentation on this:

I have just installed Horde 2.2.5 and IMP 3.2. Setup went fine, after
all. I have set Horde to use IMP authentication, for now. When I access
the horde/ URL, I see the login form. But what login data should I enter
here?? I tried the IMAP login (server configured, of course), I tried to
create a user in the MySQL table horde.horde_users, with plain and MD5
password. Nothing worked. So what is the correct way to login here? The
FAQ only says, there are several ways, this is to complicated for here,
I don't want to help you.

Can you help me, then?

--
Yves Goergen <nospam.list at unclassified.de>

BlackBoard Internet Newsboard System --> blackboard.unclassified.de
Free (GPL), easy to use and install, secure, innovative! (PHP+MySQL)