[imp] How to login?

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Sat May 8 08:46:55 PDT 2004

On 08.05.2004 15:14 (+0200), Chuck Hagenbuch wrote:
> You ignored an important part of Eric's post:
>
> "Assuming you are using the correct versions of Horde for gollem"
>
> You're not. Read http://horde.org/source/versions.php

OK, I understand. This is too complicated for me. Before I try to get a
running horde setup, I rather spend my time in my own project, which
will supersede horde-imp on my host anyway. Then I'll let the
filemanager out, it's not that important.

Thanks for your support anyway. I see horde is a little too big for me.

--
Yves Goergen <nospam.list at unclassified.de>

BlackBoard Internet Newsboard System --> blackboard.unclassified.de
Free (GPL), easy to use and install, secure, innovative! (PHP+MySQL)