[imp] How to login?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Sat May 8 14:27:15 PDT 2004

Quoting Yves Goergen <nospam.list at unclassified.de>:

> On 07.05.2004 23:46 (+0200), Eric Rostetter wrote:
>> Assuming you are using the correct versions of Horde for gollem, then

That line is *very* important.

>> // Which users should be treated as administrators (root, super-user)
>> // by Horde? Example: $conf['auth']['admins'] = array('admin', 'john');
>> //$conf['auth']['admins'] = array();
>
> Sorry, no. This is definitely NOT in this file. But anyway, I added it -

Then you are almost certainly trying to run a release version of Horde
with a HEAD/development version of gollem, which WILL NOT work.

> to no effect. I have downloaded the latest stable horde some days ago.
> It's version 2.2.5, I think. Here's the file's ID tag:

There is no admin user in that version.  You can not use HEAD gollem
with that version.

> I didn't do this to become an Admin, I did it for horde to merely find
> the user table at all.

There was no need, since you use IMAP for login.  The Horde user table
is not needed.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics