[imp] Alpha configuration

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu May 13 08:51:50 PDT 2004

Zitat von Joshua Warchol <jwarchol at dsl.net>:

> I've been looking at the new ALPHA release and they are VERY exciting!
> I've not been able to keep up on the CVS changes... so it's all new to me.
>
> I enjoy the new ability to configure the apps right in the interface. Is
> there somewhere I can go to find out which options can and cannot be set
> there? I've noticed a few settings in IMP that I can't find in the web
> configuration, such as quota hooks.

Nothing that I know of has been dropped, so chances are that things you are
missing have been moved elsewhere. For the case of quota hooks, they are
now driver based and defined in config/sources.php.
Some other features may have been moved to horde/config/hooks.php.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/