[imp] Alpha configuration

Joshua Warchol jwarchol at dsl.net
Thu May 13 08:55:58 PDT 2004

Thanks for the quick reply Jan!

Using the ALPHA packages from horde's FTP server, I don't see a
sources.php file anywhere. Should it be in IMP's config directory?

I suspect I'll have a few more little questions I work through each app.
I appreciate the patience and responsiveness of this list :)

--
Joshua Warchol
UNIX Systems Administrator