[imp] Can't get to address book from IMP

Etienne Goyer etienne.goyer at linuxquebec.com
Fri May 14 08:29:30 PDT 2004

A client of mine had the same problem this morning.  The reason was, as
far as I can see, that Netcenter seem to be down this morning and Turba
hang when trying to contact it.  There is two way to correct that : have
your user choose a preferred addresse book in IMP -> Options -> Address
book, or remove Netcenter from your horde/turba/config/sources.php (you
may as well take out Bigfoot and Verisign too, if you don't use them).

YMMV, of course.