[imp] Can't get to address book from IMP

David Tice dtice at wheatonma.edu
Fri May 14 08:24:43 PDT 2004

I am using horde 2.2-5
                 IMP 3.2.3
                 Turba 1.2.2
                  Apache 1.3.27-4

Horde, Imp, Turba are from tars everything else is a RPM. I am on  a Redhat
Linux 7.3 server.

Horde and IMP are configured correctly, I can get mail read send etc. I can
get to the address from the compose window.

Here's the problem, When I am in the IMP/Inbox and click on the address
book icon the index of horde/turba opens instead of the address book. I
have checked all the config directories and all looks okay.
I get this as the
URL    https://tempwebmail/horde/turba/?Horde=e519afc965bd37633f37e1e29d50749a
                                                                                  ^
                                                                  There is
something missing right here
                                                                   but I
can't figure it out

Could someone PLEASE tell me what I am missing.

I sent this to the turba list but did not get a response.

TIA

David Tice
System Administrator
Wheaton College