[imp] Re: IMP + OpenBSD 3.5 (Maurilio Alves M Costa)

Ivars STivriņš ivars at kraslava.lv
Wed May 19 12:17:01 PDT 2004

*Hi Maurilio!
I am also using openbsd (3.4 jet) but also planning to move to 3.5 in a
couple of days!
Its no problem to install Horde or IMP  on Your server, If I did it, You
will :))
To install horde and imap, you even don't need to unpack anything with
tgz, just use pkg_add command
or ports tree ( u can download ports.tar.gz from any openbsd sis site
and unpack it into /usr directory)
Using ports tree it will be more simple, U will find the horde framework
and imp somewhere under /usr/ports/www tree, compiler itself will
download and compile all u need, using pkg_add (i prefer it) openbsd
vill ask u to download for a some more dependancies ( or u can configure
the path from where to install the packages)
Also U will need MySQL server ( its is like a dependance for Openbsd ports )

If any questions, please contact at ivars at kraslava.lv

Have a nice day!

<i386/imp-3.2.2.tgz-long.html>*