[imp] Re: IMP + OpenBSD 3.5

Maurilio Alves M Costa maurilioamc at yahoo.com.br
Wed May 19 13:37:12 PDT 2004

Hi,

Thank's for help.

I downloaded the IMP by pkg_add, and install it. The
horde test is ok ! The imp test (../imp/test.php) is
wrong.

What files i need configure ? I need install others
packages like a imap server ou smtp server ?

-- Maurilio Alves
--- Ivars STivriņš <ivars at kraslava.lv> escreveu: >
*Hi Maurilio!
> I am also using openbsd (3.4 jet) but also planning
> to move to 3.5 in a
> couple of days!
> Its no problem to install Horde or IMP  on Your
> server, If I did it, You
> will :))
> To install horde and imap, you even don't need to
> unpack anything with
> tgz, just use pkg_add command
> or ports tree ( u can download ports.tar.gz from any
> openbsd sis site
> and unpack it into /usr directory)
> Using ports tree it will be more simple, U will find
> the horde framework
> and imp somewhere under /usr/ports/www tree,
> compiler itself will
> download and compile all u need, using pkg_add (i
> prefer it) openbsd
> vill ask u to download for a some more dependancies
> ( or u can configure
> the path from where to install the packages)
> Also U will need MySQL server ( its is like a
> dependance for Openbsd ports )
>
> If any questions, please contact at
> ivars at kraslava.lv
>
> Have a nice day!
>
> <i386/imp-3.2.2.tgz-long.html>*

=====
-- Maurilio Alves Martins da Costa
-- Faculdades Federais Integradas de Diamantina-FAFEID.
-- Professor de Computação
-- Diamantina - MG
-- (38) 3531-1811 R 254