[imp] php --with-imap problem

andi at andis.mine.nu andi at andis.mine.nu
Sat May 22 12:50:07 PDT 2004

Hi Jan,

i know that this has nothing to do with IMP...i wrote it in my post.
I wasn´t able to compile php with imap and because of noone could help me i
wrote to the imp mailing list with hope of getting help.
I solved my problem on my own a few minutes ago. i compiled php with the
following options additionally:
--with-openssl=dir --with-pear=dir
now it´s working correctly.

Thanks for help Andi